Edition Speciale Tray
Product No. 228 679 212
This product has been manufactured according to the below principles;
This product has been made using paper and card making it easier to sort and recycle with paper products.
Please recycle with other paper products.
This product is made from paper and will degrade naturally in soil or marine conditions.
The inks and glues are water based.
This product contains no plastics and is petroleum free.
This product uses over 80% of its raw materials. The remaining 20% is recycled as post consumer waste.
This product is made from FSC approved materials. FSC Certification number TTCOC003779
This means the paper comes from trees produced in a managed forest and has not contributed to deforestation.
This product was produced in a ISO14001 and SA8000 certified factory.
ISO 14001 is the international standard that specifies requirements for an effective environmental management system.
SA8000 is the international standard specifying socially acceptable practices in the workplace